The GSE Makery provides equipment and support for the Graduate School of Education community
to improve lives through hands-on learning. Learn to make. Make to learn.
What equipment do we have?
- 3d printers (1 Ultimaker 3, 1 Prusa i3 MK3)
- Electronics kits (Makey Makey, LittleBits, GoGo Boards, LilyPad, Arduino)
- Embroidery machine (1 Brother PE770)
- Hot glue guns
- Laminator (1 GBC Pinnacle 27)
- Laser cutters (2 Glowforge Plus)
- Sewing machine (1 Singer 4452)
- Soldering irons
- Vinyl cutters (1 Cricut Maker, 1 Roland GS24)
- Vacuum former
- Woodworking tools
Please watch this video about the tools and rules at the GSE Makery.
The GSE Makery is currently closed to visitors, due to the shelter-in-place order. We have limited services available in support of Stanford courses. For our currently scheduled events, see the calendar at bottom of this page.
“We wanted to make it as welcoming and inclusive as possible. We want to break down the barriers for people with different levels of expertise to design and tinker.”
Karin Forssell, MA '92, PhD '11
Director of the GSE Makery